Please Note: If you have not yet bid on our new bidding platform, please register for a new account as your old credentials will not work on this site. Use the Login/Register button in the upper right corner. Please also check your junk/spam folders if you do not receive your verification/bidder # email.
We would love your feedback as you use this new platform. Please send any comments to email@example.com.
We will soon fully transition to this bidding platform. In the meantime you will see some auctions on both platforms as we transition.
Office Furniture, Cleaning Supplies & More
Inspection Day: Monday, November 23rd
8:15am - 1pm
This is a factory return office furniture, equipment and cleaning supply overstock auction. Some of the items are scratch and dent or not working. This auction includes, desks, chairs, bookcases, file cabinets, paper and more! Take a look at our inspection dates and times so you can come view the items for yourself.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (10%) if paying in cash or equivalent) added to all winning bid prices and is subject to all applicable sales tax
- Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing, our payment terms will be modified going forward.
- Payments under $1000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction
- Payments over $1000 can be made by bank wire transfer, cashier checks, cash deposited directly into a Chase Bank branch or by credit card
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- Please call our office for our banking information
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 10% of the total bid price(s), or $10, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
All information provided is believed to be correct and NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN
- Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing, our removal procedures will be modified going forward. We will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals and appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be November 24th and 25th from 8am - 5pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to the Signup Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 20 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up Button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and the bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot you will follow the cones to the check-in shack and will be directed to which lane to pull into. Once in the lane a Roller employee will bring your items out to your car for you to load.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
If items are not removed by 5:00pm on November 25th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding
It is the buyer's responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist / locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.